University of Milano-Bicocca: Ranking, Courses, Admission, Fees, Scholarship & Placements
Ranking, Courses, Admission, Fees, Scholarship & Placements
The University of Milano-Bicocca is a public university offering undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees to students. The university was established to make research the tactical foundation of all institutional activities. The university offers courses in disciplines like Law, Economics, Medicine, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology and others. Its educational offerings are split across various study courses under bachelor’s, master’s, and single-cycle master’s degrees. The university attracts enrollments of around 30,000 annually, among which 5.8% comprise international students.
- The university is ranked at the 481st position in QS World University rankings.
- The university also secured the 65th position in the Young University rankings.
- Among the Best Global Universities, the University of Milano-Bicocca stands at the 273rd position.
The University of Milano-Bicocca Highlights
- The University of Milano-Bicocca has spread across borders and received global recognition. This enhances students' ability to connect with people worldwide and join the university’s global community.
- The professors of the university are members of various international research groups. Thus, they are committed to increasing the quality of education imparted to the students.
- University students can acquire practical and competitive training due to the university’s focus on innovation.
- The university has fully equipped classrooms and computer workstations, with Wi-Fi access over the entire campus. Students can also benefit from the libraries, canteens, residences, and internal transport services.
- Students can enjoy certain sports activities since the university has a gymnasium palace, alongside basketball and volleyball courts.
- To encourage the cultural growth of students, the university develops various events, activities, and projects.
University of Milano-Bicocca Admissions
- The candidates must be enrolled in the last year of secondary school or possess a diploma certificate. The students are, therefore, needed to complete 12 years of formal education.
- The candidates are required to appear for a TOLC test after registering for the courses on the online portal of the University of Milan.
- The candidates must submit the original certificate of their secondary school studies or a valid substitute certificate.
- The students will also have to provide a certificate as proof of their qualifying for the compulsory entrance examination.
- If the required documents are in a foreign language, they need to be translated into Italian or English language. This has to be done while the candidate registers themselves for application.
- The candidates are further required to submit a copy of their entry visa and their pre-enrollment forms. These are required to be filled out and duly stamped by the Italian embassy.
- The candidates are required to submit their application online on the university's website. To apply for a master’s degree, the candidates must first register at the university's website. Upon this, the applicants will be assigned a username and password.
- During the process of registration, the candidates are required to upload their valid ID documents. They should also submit a certificate that proves their English language proficiency.
- For international students possessing a foreign degree, they are required to submit a first-level foreign degree certificate. This must be translated if it is in a language besides Italian and English.
- A B2 level certification serving as proof of the candidate’s English language proficiency is also required.
- After analyzing the applications of the candidates, the board of examiners will reply to the eligible candidates with an eligibility letter.
- The results of the applicants will be published on the University website. Thereafter, the students will have to enroll themselves in the courses based on their ranks.
- Candidates wanting to appear for the PhD admission test are required to register at the university website.
- International candidates without citizenship restrictions need to obtain a postgraduate degree. The Selection Board will evaluate students submitting a foreign degree certificate.
- The applicants need to sit for an admission test, which assesses the applicants’ aptitude for scientific research. An oral examination follows this.
- Qualifying candidates are further necessitated to appear for an interview.
- The rankings of eligible candidates will be posted on the Official Register of the University and its website.
- Upon selection, the candidates must enroll in the program of their choice on the University website.
- Interested candidates are required to acquire a B2-level language proficiency.
- The candidates must score either 6.5 in the IELTS or 86 in the TOEFL. They can also submit proof showing an equivalent score on a language proficiency test.
- For 1st level postgraduate programs, candidates are required to hold a bachelor’s degree. They can also hold a suitable equivalent foreign qualification from a recognized institution.
- For a 2nd level postgraduate degree, the candidates must hold a master’s degree or a suitable equivalent foreign qualification.
- Candidates need to acquire an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree from a recognized institution.
- Students need to qualify for the admission test and the oral examination, which is further followed by an interview. To secure admission at the university for a postgraduate program, the candidates must be able to qualify for all these stages.
University of Milano-Bicocca Programs
The University of Milano-Bicocca offers different undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs to international students aspiring to study in Italy. Some of the popular programs offered by the university are:
- Bachelor’s in Statistical and Economic Sciences
- Bachelor’s in Economics, data analysis and management
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Communication, and Global Market
- Bachelor’s in Legal Services
- Bachelor’s in Biomedical Laboratory techniques
- Master’s in Medicine and Surgery
- Master’s in Law
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology
- Master’s in Analysis of Social Processes
- Master’s in Tourism, Territory and Local Development
University of Milano-Bicocca Accommodation
The university offers accommodation to its students, and these are offered according to the Right to Education principle. Students who meet the criteria can obtain housing at lower prices. Some of the residential options available to the students are:
- U12 Building- It has space to accommodate 210 students, with comfortable rooms, study spaces, and automatic laundry facilities.
- Sondrio U112- It can accommodate 28 students pursuing a degree in Nursing under the Department of Medicine and Surgery.
University of Milano-Bicocca Course Fee
The approximate course fees that students have to bear while pursuing higher education at the University of Milano-Bicocca are as follows:
- The course fee for an undergraduate program at the University of Milano-Bicocca is 2.9 Lakhs INR
- The course fee for a graduate program at the University of Milano-Bicocca is 3.7 Lakhs INR
The University of Milano-Bicocca Living Cost
The approximate cost of living in the cities in Italy where the university’s campuses are located are:
- Rent- 44465 INR
- Travel- 1956 INR
- Entertainment- 22232 INR
- Utilities- 18675 INR
- Food and Drink- 17786 INR
University of Milano-Bicocca Scholarships
The university offers quite a few scholarships and grants. Some of the scholarships accepted at the university are:
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students- This waivers the tuition fees for students opting for a master’s or PhD degree.
- Education Future International Scholarship- This is granted to students opting for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the university. It provides partial funding of the programs to the students.
- Horowitz Foundation Grants- This is granted to students pursuing a doctoral degree at the university and provides partial funding for the programs.
University of Milano-Bicocca Placements
The university facilitates the creation of an environment that encourages both study and work. This is done to help students cultivate their professional choices while acquiring work experience. The university has produced professionals in law, medicine and surgery, economics, and many others. Some of the most sought-after professions of the graduates from this university and their approximate average salaries are:
- Consultant- 444736 INR
- Data Analyst- 400263 INR
- Financial Markets Specialist- 489210 INR
- Lawyer- 373579 INR
- Legal Advisor- 435248 INR
- Clinical Psychologist- 293526 INR
- Dentist- 441356 INR
- Head Nurse- 364684 INR
Monika Answered on 20/12/2023
Studying MBBS in the USA can cost between $30,000 and $60,000 per year, which doesn't include additional expenses like living costs and health insurance. For instance, renowned institutions in urban areas may have higher fees than universities in suburban or rural settings. In addition to tuition, Indian students need to consider other essential costs.
The approximate cost of living in the USA varies: housing ($1,000 to $2,500/month), food ($300 to $500/month), transportation ($70 to $120/month for public transit), utilities ($150 to $250/month), healthcare (a few hundred dollars/month), and miscellaneous expenses ($200 to $400/month).While the upfront costs can seem substantial, prospective students should explore financial aid opportunities, scholarships, and grants.
Many universities and private organizations in the USA provide financial assistance to international students based on merit or need. This financial support can significantly alleviate the overall cost of pursuing a medical degree. Researching specific universities is crucial to obtaining accurate and up-to-date information on fees and available financial aid.
Students should consider the overall environment, quality of education, and potential for research or clinical experience when selecting a university in the USA for their MBBS program. Connect with Sulekha Study Abroad Experts now!Read More(1)(0)
Top Study Abroad Consultants
Genius Study Abroad
Services: Study Abroad,Foreign education entrance exam coachingAbout:Make your dreams of studying and living abroad a r Read more
Make your dreams of studying and living abroad a reality with Genius Study Abroad. Genius Study Abroad is a leading overseas education consultancy helping students in University admission process, test coaching for IELTS/PTE/TOEFL and visa guidance.
Services: Study Abroad,Immigration consultants,Visa consultantsAbout:Mindways Consulting Pvt. Ltd., We deal in vis Read more
Mindways Consulting Pvt. Ltd., We deal in visa assistance services for international trips. Are you planning to enjoy your honeymoon trip in any island or planning for family outing, we are here to solve your visa or immigration problems. We have good visa advisors for several countries worldwide, viz., United Kingdom, Singapore, China, Switzerland, Italy, Australia and Germany.
Review: Thankful to the Mindways team for their unwavering support. Especially grateful to Manisha mam and Rupali mam for listening to my queries, guiding me towards the right direction and helping me out at every step of the process. I highly recommend services being provided by Mindways to all the students who wish to study abroad.??
AQG India Educonsultancy Private Limited
Services: Study Abroad,Foreign education entrance exam coachingAbout:CIES is a Global Study Choice Platform and a New-A Read more
CIES is a Global Study Choice Platform and a New-Age Education Organisation promoted by Academicians, who know the world of academics and have vibrant corporate/academic experience for about 25 years. We educate for future not just for the present. Why CIES? 1. Global Network Of Institutes:CIES possess the virtue of rich academic relations with premier institutes across the globe and have thorough knowledge about academic processes prevailing all around the world. 2. India’s First Summer School
Review: I m very glad and excited to share that I have successfully passed my IELTS in 1st attempt.
AB Educational Avenues Pvt. Ltd.
Services: Study AbroadAbout:Since 1987, our team has helped more than 15,000 s Read more
Since 1987, our team has helped more than 15,000 students in pursuing programs of their choice internationally. To meet our team & to begin your journey, book your appointment now! Studying Abroad at a University of Your Choice is easier than you think. Our team with more than 100 years of combined experience can help you achieve your dream. If you'd like to discuss your goals with our team of Mentors, please schedule an appointment with us.
Review: iStep Mentors has really helped me throughout the process. Their detailed counselling and guidance on every step has helped me achieving my goal to study in UK.
Services: Study Abroad,Visa consultants,US Visa consultants,Educational ConsultantsAbout:Teachwell Overseas is a renowned educational consu Read more
Teachwell Overseas is a renowned educational consultancy that specializes in providing comprehensive guidance and support to students aspiring to pursue their education abroad. With a wide range of services, Teachwell Overseas caters to students interested in diverse fields such as Agriculture, Australia, New Zealand, Aviation, BDS/MDS, Canada, Engineering, France, Germany, Horticulture, Hotel Management, Ireland, IT/Computer Science, Italy, Journalism, MBA/BBA, Medicine/MBBS, Nursing, Paramedic
Review: I recently had the pleasure of using this incredible services of teachwell.
Academic & Professional Studies Abroad - APSA
Services: Study AbroadAbout:APSA - Academic & Professional Studies Abroad& Read more
APSA - Academic & Professional Studies Abroad brings together, under one roof, a wide range of international professional and vocational qualifications through its high-tech, state of the art teaching centres that are strategically located across the country. It offers exciting and innovative programs blended with industrial experience and practical application that will appeal to the academic community as well as to a range of other sectors in the marketplace. Contact us for more deta
Review: APSA and Shweta ma'am have been so helpful to me for my dream of studying abroad. The way she explained and helped me execute the plan was just so smooth and systematic and being accepted into a good university was a dream come true. She is very helpful and is always motivating and inspiring.
Services: Study Abroad,Foreign education entrance exam coachingAbout:Inspired Overseas is located in Delhi and provides Read more
Inspired Overseas is located in Delhi and provides services for Visa consultants, Overseas Education, and Entrance Exam Coaching. These services are essential for individuals aspiring to study abroad and pursue their educational and career goals. Kindly Visit us for more Info.
EDUGUIDE GLOBAL CONSULTANTSModel Town, Ghaziabad, 134003
Services: Study AbroadAbout:EduGuide Global is an organisation formed to assis Read more
EduGuide Global is an organisation formed to assist students fullfill there abroad aspirations. We help in career counselling, application processing and visa guidance. We also prepare students for IELTS and PTE exams https://www.eduguideoverseas.com/
Education Pathways IndiaJodhpur Park, Kolkata, 700029
Services: Study AbroadAbout:Education Pathways India is an award winning educa Read more
Education Pathways India is an award winning education consultancy for UK and Ireland and in service for more than 20 years. It works all over India and has successfully placed more than 5000 students to top Universities in the UK. It's non biased system of work has earned Education Pathways a lot of praise since inception.
Global Study Link Private Limited
Services: Study AbroadAbout:Global Study Link (GSL) was founded in 2008, and w Read more
Global Study Link (GSL) was founded in 2008, and we began our operations in India that same year. In 2011, we extended our operations to the UK from our base in India. As a leading study abroad consultancy we are dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through international education. Our expert team has 15 plus years of experience in providing guidance and support to students in choosing the right program of study and institution for their academic pursuits. We o
Kalpvriksh Overseas Education Consultants
Services: Study AbroadAbout:We are overseas education consultants for English Read more
We are overseas education consultants for English Speaking and European countries.. We are immigration.consultants too. We assist in All the functionalities of study abroad.. We assist in ielts, SOP & LOR assistance , optaining of offer letter ,scholarships , education visa, accommodation, insurances, Forex Experience: 9 years Staffs: 6