Estonian Business School: Ranking, Courses, Admission, Fees, Scholarship & Placements.

Study Abroad Team 31/01/2024
3 Mins Read

Sulekha Study Abroad: From Expert Guidance to Global Opportunities.

  • Comprehensive Guidance: Expert advice on universities, courses, and scholarships.
  • Top Destinations: Insights into renowned study-abroad countries.
  • Up-to-date data: Information on foreign entrance exams, deadlines & accreditation.
  • Personal Growth: Cultural immersion, independence, and global perspective.
  • Enhanced Support: NEHA Chatbot for instant answers and guidance.
  • Expert Consultation: Personalized advice from verified professionals.

Estonian Business School, commonly known as EBS is a well-established private institution of higher education committed to delivering top-tier business education and fostering an entrepreneurial mindset. Located in Tallinn, Estonia, Estonian Business School is known for its focus on high-class education in entrepreneurship and business studies.

The university was founded in 1988 and offers a wide variety of programs for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level students. The university also promotes an international outlook, attracting students from around the globe. It is the oldest private institution of higher education located in the Baltics and envisions to be a top-level internationally accredited community of learning and knowledge making it very popular for students who wish to study in Finland.

For Indian students who are aiming for this university, below are the complete details you would need to apply, including the application process, tuition and accommodation costs, admission requirements, scholarships, etc. Keep reading ahead to find out.

Estonian Business School, Finland Highlights

The university has several unique aspects that make it one of the most sought-after business schools in Finland. Below are some highlights that set apart EBS from other business colleges in Estonia.

  • As of 2023, the university has more than 1400 students enrolled in the institution, making it a rather small-sized college.

  • In 2011, Estonian Business School became the first Estonian university to establish its subsidiary in Finland, which led to the foundation of EBS Helsinki.

  • The university has students from more than 50 distinguished countries, making it a global attraction.

  • EBS offers its programs majorly in the fields of business administration, finance, digital innovation, and entrepreneurship studies.

  • The university has over 70 partner universities in nearly 30 countries, proving its commitment to promoting a multicultural environment that attracts global learning and networking.

Estonian Business School, Finland Admission

The university has an acceptance rate of around 64%, which makes it a slightly competitive college to get into. Note that this percentage is subject to change based on the program chosen by the student, and in which year. Students are advised to consult the authorities concerned for the most up-to-date information.

Overall, Estonian Business School attracts a global audience and students from all around the globe aim for admission into EBS. Below are some general entry requirements all Indian students must fulfill to be eligible for admission into Estonian Business School, Finland.

Admission Eligibility Requirements for Estonian Business School, Finland

  • Students applying for bachelor programs into the college must possess higher secondary education or its equivalent. Furthermore, the college will also interview to test the student’s intellect or capacity to be shortlisted for admission.
  • For the international business administration program, students will be asked to document result scores in mathematics as well as in English proficiency. On the other hand, math results are not mandatory for the entrepreneurship program.

  • Admissions into English-taught bachelor programs will begin on February 1st, 2024.

  • For students applying for admission into master programs, admissions will start from February 1st, 2024, as well.

  • For students applying for one-year MBA programs, a non-business master’s degree or its equivalent along with 3 years of management or team-lead experience is required.

  • Additionally, students applying for two-year MBA programs must document a non-business 180 ECTS bachelor's degree or its equivalent, along with 3 years of management or team-lead experience.

  • Candidates are also required to present an internationally recognized English language test as proof of proficiency in the English language. Some of the acceptable language tests include IELTS (minimum overall band 5.5, with at least 5.5 in each band), TOEFL iBT (minimum score 87), and Cambridge Test FCE (CAE, CPE are suitable as well).

  • Note that these requirements can vary depending on the program chosen by the applicant. For program-specific information, students are required to check the official university website for complete and up-to-date details.

Estonian Business School, Finland Programs

Estonian Business Schools offers a diverse range of programs and courses for undergraduate, postgraduate as well and doctoral programs in the fields of finance, business, and entrepreneurship. EBS provides the following programs.

Bachelor Programs

  • Impactful Entrepreneurship: Candidates who wish to implement a business idea or dream about becoming an entrepreneur are suggested to apply for this program.

  • International Business Administration: This program is for students who dream about a managerial position in an international corporation.

  • Entrepreneurship and Business Administration: This program offers in-depth contemporary knowledge and practical skills to run a team or a company.

Master Programs

  • Leading Digitalization and Navigating the Start-Up Economy: This program is a one-year MBA program that aims to address the opportunities and challenges presented by digitalization, guiding them on the path to successfully navigating the start-up economy.

  • Leveraging Green Economy Innovation: This one-year MA program aims to solve the complex issue of sustainability. The degree offered is a Master of Arts in Social Sciences.

  • Business Innovation in the New Economy: This program enables candidates to address contemporary and forthcoming global issues with innovative business solutions.

Estonian Business School, Finland Accommodation

  • Estonian Business School does not offer on-campus housing or dormitory options for students. Therefore, international students are advised to rent private apartments.

  • It is not uncommon for two or three students to link up and share apartments. This opens the opportunity to split rent, making housing an affordable option, especially for international students.

  • There are many convenient neighborhoods near the university’s main campus where students can look for accommodation alternatives.

  • Vanalinn is one such beautiful town in the center of Tallinn that offers rather expensive housing options. Students with a flexible budget may choose to live here. Other convenient neighborhoods include Kesklinn City Center, Kadriorg & Kalamaja, Põhja-Tallinn, and Kristiine.

Estonian Business School, Finland Costs

Indian students applying for EBS can expect a diverse fee structure, based on certain factors such as level of study, residency status, desired program, etc. Furthermore, accommodation costs in a country like Finland are no picnic either. Below are brief details about tuition fees and living costs one can expect while studying at EBS.

Course Fee

  • Undergraduate Programs: Tuition fee generally ranges between 4590 to 5797 Euros, depending upon the program.

  • Postgraduate Programs: Students can expect an annual tuition fee anywhere between 4,000 to 8,000 Euros.

Accommodation Costs

  • EBS partners with 1Home for accommodation, where students can rent out a room in apartments. Prices start from around 110 Euros per month excluding utilities.

Estonian Business School, Finland Scholarships

EBS offers several scholarships to bachelor, master, and first-year Ph.D. students based on previous academic achievements and ambition to study.

  • All students who receive an admission letter from the university are eligible for the Outstanding Applicants Scholarship.

  • For students enrolled in bachelor programs, the scholarship is awarded based on the submitted admission application and results of the admission interview. Selected students are offered a partial or full refund on the tuition fee for one academic year.

  • The Dora Plus scholarship for foreign Master/Doctoral students offers 350 Euros per month to international students.

Estonian Business School, Finland Placements

  • As of 2023, EBS has over 4,700 alumni that also includes several noteworthy and successful people who scored top career opportunities while studying at this university.

  • EBS boasts a high rate of graduation employment and claims that the university offers more employment than other universities in Finland in the field of business administration and finance.

  • Several graduates from this college have secured positions in top-tier companies or launched successful startups, such as Priit Viru (CEO of AdCash), Karita Sall (CEO of JLP Communications), etc.

Study Abroad
Study in Finland
0 paperCraftAnimation
0
Share
Curious about Studying Abroad? Explore, Ask, Learn!
Questions - 161 Answers - 167
sort by
Most Useful
Recent Questions
sort by
What is the course fee to study MBBS in the USA?
Study Abroad
Neha Posted on 23/12/2023
  • Monika Answered on 20/12/2023

    Studying MBBS in the USA can cost between $30,000 and $60,000 per year, which doesn't include additional expenses like living costs and health insurance. For instance, renowned institutions in urban areas may have higher fees than universities in suburban or rural settings. In addition to tuition, Indian students need to consider other essential costs.

     The approximate cost of living in the USA varies: housing ($1,000 to $2,500/month), food ($300 to $500/month), transportation ($70 to $120/month for public transit), utilities ($150 to $250/month), healthcare (a few hundred dollars/month), and miscellaneous expenses ($200 to $400/month).While the upfront costs can seem substantial, prospective students should explore financial aid opportunities, scholarships, and grants.

    Many universities and private organizations in the USA provide financial assistance to international students based on merit or need. This financial support can significantly alleviate the overall cost of pursuing a medical degree. Researching specific universities is crucial to obtaining accurate and up-to-date information on fees and available financial aid.

    Students should consider the overall environment, quality of education, and potential for research or clinical experience when selecting a university in the USA for their MBBS program. Connect with Sulekha Study Abroad Experts now!

    Read More
    (2)
    (0)
    Ask NEHA Have questions about studying abroad? Ask NEHA, your study abroad companion!
Post Answer

Top Study Abroad Consultants