Preparing for Departure : Successfully Start for Study Abroad Journey

Study Abroad Team 26/07/2023

Sulekha Study Abroad: From Expert Guidance to Global Opportunities.

  • Comprehensive Guidance: Expert advice on universities, courses, and scholarships.
  • Top Destinations: Insights into renowned study-abroad countries.
  • Up-to-date data: Information on foreign entrance exams, deadlines & accreditation.
  • Personal Growth: Cultural immersion, independence, and global perspective.
  • Enhanced Support: NEHA Chatbot for instant answers and guidance.
  • Expert Consultation: Personalized advice from verified professionals.

Every student aspires to study abroad in search of better facilities and opportunities. But only a few succeed in relishing their dream. It is mainly because most students are unaware of the correct procedures and documentation. This article will guide them with all the necessary information about foreign college admission.

Benefits of Studying in Foreign Universities

Starting with the positives before diving deep into the main details. Studying in foreign colleges and universities holds immense benefits applicable in the long term. All the points are discussed in excruciating detail for better understanding for the students.

  • Introduction to Quality Education: Top foreign colleges and universities greatly emphasize quality education. They hire only the best professionals so that the students achieve maximum academic growth and excellence. Besides that, they provide other critical additional amenities, such as advanced research facilities and technologically upgraded classrooms.

Students studying here can expect themselves to have a solid foundation for success. They will attain proper knowledge with an enhanced skill set. They will empower themselves with better critical thinking and better problem-solving attributes.

  • Attain Global Perspective: These foreign universities provide admission to students from all over the world to create multicultural diversity on the premise. These students from different backgrounds bring a bag of ideas from another perspective. Students understanding each other perspectives can broaden their learning horizons, get accustomed to cross-cultural beliefs, and improve tolerance. The students can also benefit from global networking for future collaborations and partnerships.

  • Opportunity for Career Advancement: These foreign universities transform a student into upskilled professionals through their courses. They provide systems that are aligned with the current competitive market scenario. Students from these universities will be advantageous in recruitment because of their cross-cultural communication and global awareness expertise.

  • Improved Personal Development: These foreign universities groom each student into an exemplary individual. Students become self-independent in their work and acquire the confidence to survive in a new environment. Students of these universities gain life skills like overcoming challenges and developing resilience. These are the top skills to survive an alien culture and environment.

How to Successfully Start a Study Abroad Journey?

Studying abroad is a beautiful journey, and one should take advantage of this opportunity. Here is a step to step process for those students who aspire to start a successful study abroad journey. This process will guide the students toward a better future and career growth.

Prerequisites:

The initial steps the student must take before advancing for the admission process.

  • Setting the Ambition: Students must decide the course they intend to pursue and the country they want to study. They must consider the duration of their preferred course program and the living cost of the country.

  • Start Personal Research: After locking the preferred course and choice of country/continent, the student must select the universities. They must research the university's tuition fees, hostel fees, scholarships and other additional facilities.

  • Fix the Budget: Planning the finances to study abroad is vital. Fixing a budget for that purpose is mandatory. Even education loan for abroad is available for struggling students.

  • Arrange All the Proper Documents: Students should keep their 10th & 12th mark sheets, passport, and school completion details handy for filling out admission forms.

The Admission Process:

After completing the prerequisites, the student should proceed with the following steps.

  • The student should call the institute to know its admission process and criteria.
  • The student should fill out the form along with the documents mentioned above.
  • The institute will respond to the student regarding the vacancy in different courses.
  • Once selected, the student can move to the final step of applying for visa documentation.
  • The student can even proceed to overseas travel insurance for their safety. Once everything is done, the student must board their tickets and travel with their documentation.

Additional Guidance

Appearing or passing any international exams, IELTS, and TOEFL will be helpful for the student to get admission too. Students can even seek guidance from study-abroad consultants if they still seek access to foreign universities.

Countries That Provide Universities with Affordable Tuition Fees & Cost of Living

Students find it challenging to choose the correct country and course for their career development. Here is a list of countries that provide quality education at affordable tuition fees for Indian students with scholarships. Even study abroad consultants can help with learning in these universities with the help of study abroad loans.

Taiwan

Taiwan is a country that is exclusively well-known for its technological advancement and progress. As a result, Taiwan has universities with world-class academic infrastructure and teaching facilities. The tuition fees in private universities in Taiwan range from 1.2 Lacs to 3.5 Lacs per semester. If a student gets the opportunity in a government university, the range shifts from 54k to 9.6 lacs per semester. At the same time, the cost of living is only 48k per month. MOE Taiwan Scholarship Program is the most famous scholarship available to deserving students.

The top universities in Taiwan are:

  • National Taiwan University (NTU)
  • National Taiwan Normal University
  • National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University

Mexico

Mexico is a country that delves into great historical glory. The country has some of the best iconic locations for international students to have a lovely time. The universities of this country have universities that offer a diverse variety of courses for a unique career path. The tuition fees for different private universities range from 2lacs to 4.5lacs per semester. For government colleges, the tuition fee is 32k per year. The cost of living varies from 24k to 32k per month. Deserving students can expect scholarships from the government side.

The top universities in the country are:

  • Tecnológico de Monterrey
  • Universidad Panamericana (UP)
  • Universidad Anáhuac México

Poland

Poland is famous amongst Indian students for its rich culture and premium universities. Polish universities uphold great reputations in the global academic scene and are ideal for students seeking affordable quality education. Polish universities' tuition fees range from 1.5 lacs to 4.8 lacs per semester. The cost of living is about 40k per month. Visegrad Scholarship Programme is the premium scholarship program available for deserving students.

The most distinguished universities in Poland are:

  • University of Warsaw
  • Warsaw University of Technology
  • GdaÅ„sk University of Technology

Malaysia

Malaysia, the Asian economic powerhouse, has quite an extensive list of universities that welcome international students. The tuition fee in Malaysian universities ranges from 1 lacs to 7.5 lacs per semester. But if it is a government college, the fee ranges between 1.5 lacs to 3.5 lacs. The cost of living in Malaysia is also reasonable as it only ranges between 36 k to 64 k monthly. Malaysia offers two significant scholarships to meritorious students, Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) and Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS).

The top universities to study in Malaysia are:

  • University Malaya (UM)
  • University Sains Malaysia (USM)
  • UCSI University

France

The popular European destination is home to many recognized universities. The nominal range for tuition fees here is almost 2 lacs - 3.5 lacs in public universities. The upper limit can rise to 9 lacs in private universities annually. The cost of living differs from place to place, but the average is 1 lac to 1.5 lacs monthly. Scholarships are available for both master's and bachelor's degrees.

The top universities in the country are:

  • Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
  • Université Paris-Saclay
  • Sorbonne University

Final Thoughts

Study-abroad consultants are the most trusted guides for students who lack knowledge of foreign study procedures. Arranging education loan for abroad studies and sorting visa issues are some of the essential work of these consultants. They ensure their candidates find the right college and course for a bright career path.

Study Abroad
Study in France
StudyAbroad
Travel&Stay
0 paperCraftAnimation
0
Share
Curious about Studying Abroad? Explore, Ask, Learn!
Questions - 160 Answers - 166
sort by
Most Useful
Recent Questions
sort by
What is the course fee to study MBBS in the USA?
Study Abroad
Neha Posted on 23/12/2023
  • Monika Answered on 20/12/2023

    Studying MBBS in the USA can cost between $30,000 and $60,000 per year, which doesn't include additional expenses like living costs and health insurance. For instance, renowned institutions in urban areas may have higher fees than universities in suburban or rural settings. In addition to tuition, Indian students need to consider other essential costs.

     The approximate cost of living in the USA varies: housing ($1,000 to $2,500/month), food ($300 to $500/month), transportation ($70 to $120/month for public transit), utilities ($150 to $250/month), healthcare (a few hundred dollars/month), and miscellaneous expenses ($200 to $400/month).While the upfront costs can seem substantial, prospective students should explore financial aid opportunities, scholarships, and grants.

    Many universities and private organizations in the USA provide financial assistance to international students based on merit or need. This financial support can significantly alleviate the overall cost of pursuing a medical degree. Researching specific universities is crucial to obtaining accurate and up-to-date information on fees and available financial aid.

    Students should consider the overall environment, quality of education, and potential for research or clinical experience when selecting a university in the USA for their MBBS program. Connect with Sulekha Study Abroad Experts now!

    Read More
    (2)
    (0)
    Ask NEHA Have questions about studying abroad? Ask NEHA, your study abroad companion!
Post Answer

Top Study Abroad Consultants