An Overview Of the Best Courses Abroad for Indian Students

Study Abroad Team 28/07/2023

Sulekha Study Abroad: From Expert Guidance to Global Opportunities.

  • Comprehensive Guidance: Expert advice on universities, courses, and scholarships.
  • Top Destinations: Insights into renowned study-abroad countries.
  • Up-to-date data: Information on foreign entrance exams, deadlines & accreditation.
  • Personal Growth: Cultural immersion, independence, and global perspective.
  • Enhanced Support: NEHA Chatbot for instant answers and guidance.
  • Expert Consultation: Personalized advice from verified professionals.

Foreign universities offer a wide range of courses for international students to pursue and grow in their careers. These courses are taught by highly experienced faculty so that students get better knowledge and understanding of the subject. Indian students looking for better opportunities outside the country can prefer these courses. While studying these courses, the Indian student can also avail of foreign education loans. This article highlights the best courses available abroad. 

An Overview Of the Best Courses Abroad for Indian Students

Engineering

Arguably one of the most renowned professions in the world. Our whole world banks on the advancement of technology and machinery based on the improvement of engineering firms. In short, highly trained and efficient engineers are needed to develop our world. To meet this need, universities provide courses to students that match the current requirements and necessities. Foreign universities welcome international students to their premises to procure the best for different engineering fields. Indian students can consider engineering as an option for their future careers. 

Scope in Engineering after Graduation

Engineering is a diverse field; students after engineering can find themselves in companies associated with civil, mechanical, and chemical. Fresh graduates can contribute to the construction, designing, developing, and manufacturing sectors.  The best countries to study engineering for Indian students are Germany, Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Norway. 

Information Technology (IT)

The IT sector has revolutionized the service sector to many folds. With its growing technological advancement and repute, IT has emerged as one of the budding industries in the current scenario. Foreign universities have been stressing introducing dedicated IT courses to improve the quality of the future pool strength. Indian students can opt for IT courses if they want to establish their careers in the software field. 

Scope in IT after Graduation

The IT field is experiencing heavy demand due to the emergence of digitalization. Fresh Graduates can find themselves in different IT sectors performing web development, software development, cyber security, artificial intelligence, etc. The best countries to study IT for Indian students are USA, UK, Australia, Germany, and Canada. 

Medical

Medical is a top-class sector that has been ever-growing since its inception. Apart from caring for human health, this sector generates medical sales and equipment profits. Foreign universities have introduced medical courses for students to establish their name in this human sector. Indian students who dream about being medical professionals can opt for these courses according to their needs. It is also preferable for them as India needs more seats for good medical courses, or they are costly. 

Scope in Medical after Graduation

The medical world is full of opportunities as a freshly graduated students can take their career to different specializations. The graduate can take their career to different heights as a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, and medical representative. They work in hospitals, private clinics, pharmaceutical companies, and research institutes. They can even provide their assistance in public health sectors too. The best countries to study medicine for Indian students are Germany, Russia, Singapore, and Malaysia.  

Social Sciences

Subjects like Anthropology, Economics, Geography, History, and Archeology have been a backbone to remain connected with our roots. Foreign universities provide these courses for students who want to improve current society with knowledge of the past. Indian students can try any of these social science courses and deep dive into the ocean of the unknown.

Scope in Social Sciences after Graduation

Social studies have a wide range of subjects that are considerably used in education, research, and non-profit social work. Fresh Graduates can work in huge research institutions, in public policy making, and as preservers of original artifacts. They can also work in government and federal agencies to strengthen international relationships. The best countries to study social studies for Indian students are the United States, the UK, Australia, and Canada. 

Computer Science

Computer science has helped the world to reach its technological peak in a short time. The world we see or live in cannot be possible without the marvels of computer science. Foreign universities offer computer science courses for students to improve their technical knowledge about different programs and languages. Through computer science, students can develop essential skills such as coding, programming, etc. Indian students can go for computer science courses to build a deep understanding of the programming and algorithm world. 

Scope in Computer Sciences after Graduation

Computer science has wider applications in this world. Fresh graduates can apply to different software and technology-driven companies. They can find work in data canalization, database administration, research, service-based handling, etc. The best countries to study computer science for Indian students are the United States, the UK, Australia, and Canada.

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

MBA has always been a favorable option for students who want to accomplish managerial positions in successful firms. Foreign universities have provided MBA courses for international students to groom themselves for the managerial level. Indian students who are passionate about management posts should opt for this course to maximize their managerial recruitment chances.

Scope in MBA after Graduation

MBA jobs abroad look for individuals who possess leadership and managerial skills. Fresh MBA graduates can land themselves in different corporate sectors such as finance, consulting, marketing, and general management. They can also work for entrepreneurship and establish their career with limitless possibilities. The best countries to study MBA for Indian students are the USA, UK, Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, and Germany. 

Legal Studies

Our world requires a pool of upgraded legal professionals who can maintain law and order properly. Foreign universities invite international students to take different law courses to improve the existing law society. Through these courses, students can learn about their rights and responsibilities and even guide those facing injustice. Indian students who want to contribute something great to society can take these courses and help needy people.

Scope in Legal Studies after Graduation

Legal studies are divided into many categories: corporate law, intellectual property law, criminal law, international law, etc. Fresh graduates can work as lawyers or legal representatives in any firm dealing with these sectors. They can participate in court trials and work with bodies regulating law and order. The best countries to study legal studies for Indian students are the United States, Belgium, Singapore, Australia, etc. 

(Note: The tuition fee and the cost of living for the countries mentioned above will fluctuate according to personal choice. This article is only dedicated to courses widely popular abroad for Indian students. Students interested in the tuition fee can research the university after they lock in their preferences. )

How to Choose a Particular Course? 

One should follow a few parameters while determining their preferred course. Firstly one should be clear about their mindset and then choose a course that perfectly aligns with their goals. Other essential points, such as course duration, curriculum, and finances, should be checked before the final confirmation. 

How to Manage the Finances for the Course? 

Indian students studying abroad can apply for government education loans for study abroad. The government provides these loans under minimum rates to complete the aspirations of financially weak students. The government also never shies away from granting deserving students with scholarships. Students can even avail of different protection measures such as health insurance for international students from the government too. 

The article sheds light on the popular courses available for Indian students. One can refer to this article in choosing their preferred course per their budget and requirement. 

Study Abroad
Study in Germany
#studyabroad
#courses
#courses/programs
0 paperCraftAnimation
0
Share
Curious about Studying Abroad? Explore, Ask, Learn!
Questions - 160 Answers - 166
sort by
Most Useful
Recent Questions
sort by
What is the course fee to study MBBS in the USA?
Study Abroad
Neha Posted on 23/12/2023
  • Monika Answered on 20/12/2023

    Studying MBBS in the USA can cost between $30,000 and $60,000 per year, which doesn't include additional expenses like living costs and health insurance. For instance, renowned institutions in urban areas may have higher fees than universities in suburban or rural settings. In addition to tuition, Indian students need to consider other essential costs.

     The approximate cost of living in the USA varies: housing ($1,000 to $2,500/month), food ($300 to $500/month), transportation ($70 to $120/month for public transit), utilities ($150 to $250/month), healthcare (a few hundred dollars/month), and miscellaneous expenses ($200 to $400/month).While the upfront costs can seem substantial, prospective students should explore financial aid opportunities, scholarships, and grants.

    Many universities and private organizations in the USA provide financial assistance to international students based on merit or need. This financial support can significantly alleviate the overall cost of pursuing a medical degree. Researching specific universities is crucial to obtaining accurate and up-to-date information on fees and available financial aid.

    Students should consider the overall environment, quality of education, and potential for research or clinical experience when selecting a university in the USA for their MBBS program. Connect with Sulekha Study Abroad Experts now!

    Read More
    (2)
    (0)
    Ask NEHA Have questions about studying abroad? Ask NEHA, your study abroad companion!
Post Answer

Top Study Abroad Consultants